- 10x GRIP-ROOT WEAVE – TRAP MORE, WORK LESS: Ultra-absorbent microfiber towels Grip Root weave works like PLANT ROOT FOLLICLES, sucking up & LOCKING AWAY 8x to 10x its weight in liquid, particulates, moisture, grime and dirt in far LESS TIME than traditional ‘Heavy Duty’ Cleaning Rags.
- PERFORMANCE OPTIMIZED – WON’T LINT, SCRATCH, PILL, SWIRL, SHED or BLEED like a thin, cheaply made microfiber towels for cars. RAPID DRY release layers make these the ideal microfiber towels for cars, creating that spectacular, SWIRL FREE MIRROR SHINE with our cleaning rags.
- LASTS 1200+ WASHES – That’s 3.27 YEARS worth of use in this 12 pack of COMMERCIAL GRADE 300 GSM microfiber towels. OVERLOCK BRAIDED STITCHING make the ideal ECO FRIENDLY, SUSTAINABLE SOLUTION for cleaning every SURFACE, CRACK & CREVICE in your home, garage or office. MACHINE WASHABLE, Tumble Dry.
- SOAK IT UP FASTER – 4X’s MORE ABSORBENT than COTTON cloths, these are the microfiber cleaning cloth for cars to get if you want an ALL PURPOSE cleaning towels that scoops up your messes, oils and liquids FASTER than a SPONGE, more SANITARILY than your mop and with ZERO DANGEROUS WET SPOTS like your WET VAC.
- UNRIVALED POWER, SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – TEST THIS GRIP-ROOT technology risk free for 30 full days. Love how it LOCKS AWAY dirt, dust, grime, spills and messes better than any other high performance cleaning rags you’ve tried, for a mirror shine, or your money back. No hassle, gimmicks or questions asked.
USANOOKS Microfiber Cleaning Cloth Grey – 12Pcs (16×16 inch) High Performance – 1200 Washes, Ultra Absorbent Towels Weave Grime & Liquid for…
Last updated on May 27, 2023 7:41 am
SKU: B08BRJHJF9 Category: Automotive
|Towel form type|
|Age Range Description|
16 x 16 x 0.2 inches
|Product Care Instructions|
Machine Wash, Tumble Dry
16 x 16 inches
|Date First Available|
February 3, 2021
4885 reviews for USANOOKS Microfiber Cleaning Cloth Grey – 12Pcs (16×16 inch) High Performance – 1200 Washes, Ultra Absorbent Towels Weave Grime & Liquid for…
There are no reviews yet.