- A New Chapter in The Resident Evil Storyline This eighth major instalment in the flagship Resident Evil series continues the story from the critically acclaimed Resident Evil 7 biohazard. With the return of popular features and introduction of new elements, survival horror has never been so intense.
- Latest Console Technology RE engine paired with new technologies available via PlayStation 5 and Xbox series X|S delivers hyper detailed graphics, advanced immersive audio and little to no load times, bringing the shadowy village and its evocative residents to life in first person perspective.
- Popular Resident Evil Features Fans might recognize new features in Resident Evil Village that are nods to previous Resident Evil games including a merchant dubbed “The Duke” who allows players to purchase and sell items, buy recipes for crafting consumables, and customize weapons.
- Familiar Faces and New Foes Resident Evil series Chris Redfield returns under a shroud of seemingly sinister motives. Ethan will also encounter a host of new adversaries inhabiting the enigmatic village, all with their own distinctive ways of attacking.
- Evolution of Combat In addition to engaging and attacking enemies, Ethan can also now guard against incoming attacks, or kick enemies away to buy time for his next move, requiring players to further strategize the best approach for surviving the many challenges ahead..25th Anniversary Celebration Bonus As a thank you to fans, Resident Evil Village will include access to a free multiplayer experience titled Resident Evil Re:Verse, coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. An all Star cast of fan favourite Resident Evil characters face off in four to six player death match battles in iconic series locations..Play Across Generations Resident Evil Village will be eligible to upgrade from P
May 7, 2021
The strikethrough price is the List Price. Savings represents a discount off the List Price.
5.31 x 0.59 x 6.77 inches, 2.88 Ounces
|Type of item
|Item model number
|Date First Available
May 4, 2021