Get years of protection for just pennies a day.
- Mechanical & Electrical Failures
- Item Failures During Normal Use, or from Normal Wear & Tear
- Other Common Malfunctions
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Easy Online Claims
- Fast Repairs or Replacements
Protect it today. Enjoy it for years.
Simply add a Walmart Protection Plan to your order and checkout as usual. There is no need to register your plan for it to be active. We?ll send plan details to your email address after purchase.
Award-winning protection backed by Allstate
Allstate has been protecting people and the things they love most for over 85 years. So you know your purchase is in good hands.
- Get Ready to Travel – The mobility scooters featuring a 300 lbs. weight capacity, 5 mph top speed, and long 10-mile battery range, the mobility scooters is an ultra-compact and travel-ready electric scooter.
- Ultimate Portability – The SEGMART mobility scooters is one of the lightest, most portable scooters in its class. Feather-touch disassembly makes the mobility scooter easy to disassemble this lightweight mobility scooter in seconds, and the mobility scooter fits easily into the trunks of most cars and all trucks, vans, and SUV’s.
- Easy Charging & Enhanced Battery – Charging your battery is easier than ever with battery charging ports, Drive right up to your household outlet. For offboard charging, simply remove the battery and leave your scooter in the trunk or garage while it charges. Unlike normal mobility scooter uses 270W motor. We are equipped with a 24V x 300W Motor, which is stronger and provides a faster speed – 4.97 mph and a higher climbing angle – 8 degrees than competitors.
- Everyday Use – If you have difficulty walking long distances, this lightweight portable mobility scooter is perfect for you. The swivel seat with armrests make the mobility scooter easy to dine out or have coffee with friends. Simply drive up to the table and swivel your seat! Four wheels provide maximum stability indoors.
- User-Friendly Operation – The SEGMART mobility scooters feature an easy-to-read control panel and a comfortable swivel seat with flip-up armrests, allowing for easy transfers.
- Durable 9 Inches Tire – Our mobility scooter is equipped with a headlight and rear brake light, which can light the road at night and warn the drivers behind. The 9” x 3” wheels are solid and flat-free, so the advantages of resisting prick and burst are better than a normal wheelchair. It’s more durable and has a longer service life.