- STRONGER ROOT DEVELOPMENT: Bone Meal is a natural source of vital, readily available organic nitrogen, phosphorus and calcium that promotes strong plant roots, vibrant blooms and more delicious vegetables. Helps to enhance your plants throughout the growing season!
- ADD TO SOIL: Add to soil or potting mix during seed starting or at any time prior to harvest to fuel strong roots and early, healthy plant growth. Bone meal fertilizer breaks down slowly, releasing nitrogen for robust growth throughout the season. Follow packaging instructions for the amount to use.
- ORGANIC CERTIFIED: OMRI listed for organic gardening, Bone Meal is ideal for new bedding plants, giving established home flower gardens a boost, and keeping patio containers looking their best and brightest. Helps naturally deter rabbits from your garden.
- IDEAL FOR FALL BULB PLANTING: Bone meal naturally promotes healthy growth of root and bulb crops and has a fine granular consistency for easy spreading. You can also use when planting flowering bulbs in the fall, such as tulips. Plus, it’s Made in the USA!
- 100% GUARANTEED: Burpee is committed to the success of all gardeners. We treat each order with care to ensure healthy seeds, plants, soil mixes and gardening supplies are sent in excellent condition. Loved by gardens and trusted by gardeners, Burpee has been introducing fresh garden breakthroughs since 1876. Burpee offers only the highest quality, non-GMO seeds, hand-picked by expert horticulturalists.
4 x 10.25 x 12.5 inches
International Mulch Company, Inc
|Country of Origin|
|Item model number|
Organic Bone Meal Fertilizer
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer|
Home & Kitchen
Rated 4 out of 5$23.99