- White dutch clover seed is a perennial used for erosion control, lawn alternative, food plots, green manure crop, pasture mixtures, ground cover, and many other uses.
- This perennial seed can be grown across the country for deer food plots, erosion control, pasture mixtures, and cover crops in USDA Zones 3 – 10
- White clover helps boost soil nitrogen levels, taking nitrogen from the air and fix it in the soil. It can also be used an a lawn alternative.
- White Dutch Clover can be seeded by broadcasting the seed on the prepared soil and raking it in lightly. Keep the clover seed continually moist until germination occurs which is usually within 14 days with temperatures of 65 – 70F.
- Seeding Rate: sow seed at 1/4 lb – 1/2 lb per 1,000 square feet or 8 to 10 lbs per acre
|Plant or Animal Product Type|
|Expected Blooming Period|
|USDA Hardiness Zone|
|Expected Plant Height|
Little To No Watering
|Number of Pieces|
10 x 2.5 x 8 inches
|Country of Origin|
|Item model number|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer|